Monday, December 24, 2007

She's Here!!! She's Here!!

The countdown has ended...My Mom is FINALLY HERE!!! I am thrilled and it has been so nice having her close. She had a long trip that was complicated by Chicago's weather but it wasn't able to stop her and she still made it in to LAX. Yippeeee

Since she got her we have went to the park,

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

enjoyed Chrismas Eve service which my little boy got dressed up for :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

and enjoyed time at the beach! (and all this has been possible because of dream dinners! Because I haven't had to slave in the kitchen making everything from scratch and they are still REALLY YUMMY!:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>