Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Power of Love

Photobucket

I am singing the songs, making the yummy foods, and wrapping my fair share of presents and getting so excited that I can barely handle it! Christmas will officially start on Sunday when my ****MOM*** arrives!! After that plane touches down it is time to party. I thought that I could never match the anticipation I had for Christmas as a kid, but God has magically made the inner most parts of my heart absolutely twitterpatted at the thought of what is to come.

My Mom is coming in from North Carolina and I couldn't be more thrilled! It will be good to see her but it is also going to be so special having her here with us for Christmas. We are going to be doing some fun stuff, so I am sure that I will have plenty to blog about. (When did I become such a "blogger"?)

I am in awe this Christmas. He is God, he could have done world domaination easily but instead he came in the form of a little baby. That is just one more thing about God that leaves my jaw hanging down. He is forever loving and humble, what an amazing example of the POWER of Love!

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>