Saturday, December 1, 2007

He's a Pier Walker

I miss Bailey so much, that I find myself looking at the pictures when she was here. How has a week gone by already? And it dawned on me that I hadn't posted anything from our fun night on the Pier. Our little dude is a new member to the walking club and we thought that we would celebrate with a stroll on the Pier (Cali style). So we grabbed his little walker and hit it.

He is just like his Daddy. He is into extreme sports (for babies) and it seems pier walking it is. :) He made lots of friends and totally loved being part of the action. And, of course his Lola Bailey and Mom took pictures the whole time.



1 comment:

boo and stacy said...

LOVE the last shot! NICE work sista!!!

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>