Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Run-in with the Rillos'

I was blessed to be able to spend time with Matt and Brooke yesterday, I was tremendously personally blessed. This couple has been together for 8 years and they still have a flame that runs high and a passion that runs hot. They are best friends and so connected that it is electric but they don't make it about them, they make it about those around them. They have three gorgeous little boys and together they have made a beautiful family. Yesterday was however was not family time it was about the 2people that started their family. Watching through the lense was a pleasure and a joy! They truly are two amazing individuals that make an amazing couple.

Thanks guys for spending such a special day with me. It meant a lot and had a big impact on my heart!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


If you are interested in seeing more pictures, please visit my other blog. http://www.katwillcoxphotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

ALL GORGEOUS SHOTS!!! WOW!!

Team Rillos said...

Kat,
You are absolutely a WONDERFUL photographer. I wish Matt and I could get married all over again and have you shoot our wedding. You are so fun and creative and you make the whole experience a blast. Anyone who chooses to have you do pictures for them will be blessed forever by the gorgeous shots you capture. Your pictures not only reflect the physical attributes but somehow your lense captures a piece of the hearts of those in your pictures. You are AMAZING! Thank you for your precious gift.

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>