Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!


What a FUN trip!!! We just rolled back into town and while Trav is unpacking :) I thought I would catch up on blogging. j/k We had a gr*8 time. Chad and Leslie were SUPER Fun and chill. We hung out, playered poker (more on that later), surfed, ate a ton of yummy food and enjoyed the tranquillo lifestyle. It was a true vacation! :)

Travis got attacked by a baby and I think the baby won!
Photobucket
Look at Leslie tearing it up and her biggest fan cheering her on! They are such a loving couple, it was gr*8 to spend time with them and a little on their romance inspired us to be sweeter to each other.
Photobucket
This is for Kai's Grandmas :)
Photobucket
And of course I had to snap a few pictures of the local culture and architecture!
Photobucket

For more pictures from the trip visit
http://www.katwillcoxphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

stacy arnold said...

Lucky bums! Gorgeous shots!!

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>