Sunday, January 27, 2008

I have been sick for a while and that is why I haven't been blogging as much. I have been in "hunker down mode" just wanting to get through my days and also REALLY wondering what is going on with me. But no matter how I feel God is still moving in our lives and giving up plenty to be thankful for. So, today and every day... Glory to God in the Highest and Peace to his People on earth!

Here are a few pictures from a wedding this summer that I never got around to blogging. That is one thing to be said for being sick, I have finally gotten caught up on my projects around the house.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rollin With The Homies said...

Hi Kat it's Sheri Walsh...do you know who did this girls flowers for the wedding?
These are great pictures:)

Rollin With The Homies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>