Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spinal Tapped

Man, challenges, challenges, challenges. I am writing this lying flat on back (well not totally flat-but pretty close) I have been a sicky for WEEKS now and after my NOT-SO-FUN ER visit last Friday I have what is called a spinal headache after the Spinal Tap. That translates to me being really grumpy and pretty whinny. I am trying to take Dr.'s orders and (More importantly) my sister-in-law's orders to lay down and just rest.

Being sick is the pits but it reminds me of all the things that I have to be gr8phul for. I beleieve that God has a plan for me in this and I am going to try to hang in there and see what it is. :) It's amazing that even in times of trials God is still such a source of JOY. The hope I have in him is eternal and that ROCKS!! So that take "Spinal Tap Satan" and know that the joy of the LORD is what will bring us through.

Ok--So a picture, hmmmm let me see what I have....it is one from Baja, Mexico. I just always like to add a picture to a post. :) I hope that all is well with you and that you are managing to enjoy today, no matter what the circumstances are.
Photobucket

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>