Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's Not About Me

It's Not About Me, It's Not About Me, It's Not about Me... I could have copied and pasted that but instead I NEEDED to type it out. I actually should type it out about a hundred more times. To think about every letter and hope that the message would make it's way to the deepest places in my heart that need to be reminded of that.

It's about HIM. It's about God, My Sovereign and Mighty God who for some reason allows me to be a part of HIS plan. I am such a "Jacob" or a "Peter" (but in the girl form) I screw up over and over and am forgiven OVER and OVER and yet I still can't remember my lessons from one time to the next. Oh Yeah--I could be a Travis too :) (He is sitting here smiling as I type that saying that he can relate) because we both know that God is AWESOME and we are so gr8phul for his FAITHFULNESS and his FORGIVENESS!! It is not about us it is about YOU and what God is doing in the lives of ALL those around us.

We are humbled and can just hope that tommorow we will be able to live out the lessons of today.

Photobucket

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>