Monday, November 26, 2007

She's gone...but not forgotten

This Thanksgiving I had a lot to be thankful for: I have a happy and healthy family life, an amazing little man named Kai who is starting to walk, and my adorable hubby. Also my best friend and sister (in-law) was in town to share it all. Bailey just makes my world more fun. Everything seems easier when she is around and every moment that we share I cherish.

She is an incredible woman who is talented in so many areas. And her heart is the most brillant diamond that I have ever seen. She is a one in a million, and I am gr8phul to have a sister that challenges me is such healthy ways. I just hope she could see herself the way that I see her, if she could she might then get just how special she truly is.

She got on a plane this morning and I have been pouting like crazy, ever since. Well I am going to go pout some more, but here are some fun pictures of the talented Bailey Willcox.



2 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

Glad you had a good visit!! That is so fun you guys are good friends:)

boo and stacy said...

Great job customizing!! And I agree with Nic...so great that y'all are so close! She is a sweetheart!

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>