Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm pouting because I miss Chris

Chris was here and left and I already miss him a ton. I feel like writing an Ode to Chris :) He is one of the greatest guys EVER!! He has so many amazing qualities and he is a BLAST to be around. But now that he is gone I feel like pouting and eating chocolate.



Having Chris here just felt right and I am sad that he can't be here all the time but he is a pilot in the US Air Force and I am pretty pround of him.We will be praying for all our troops who can not be with their families this Holiday season. We are so proud of our men and women andwe pray for the quick and safe return. Let God's will be done.


And the last picture is what happens when you leave to men with a baby :)

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>