Saturday, October 20, 2007

The pick of the Patch

Ok! I know that it is kinda cheesy but I have always looked forward to the moment when I could take my kid to the pumpkin patch and turn them loose. Last night I was priviledged to see fullfillment of that dream and I LOVED it!

We took Kai to the punkin patch and for the next hour and a half we were cracking up. He hit, rolled, threw, crawled over and tried to consume the pumkins. It was greater than my heart ever imagined that it could have been. This year Halloween time has a whole new meaning. It is a time of celebrating Kai's birth and starting new family traditions that I hope we can enjoy for the years to come.



Look at that face! He could have had every pumpkin he wanted with those puppy dog eyes and pouty lip. :) I know I am a sucker!

I don't know who had more fun...him or me!

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

WOW those are gorgeous pictures. yes, i agree that it is so fun to watch them take off and explore on their own! he is soo precious!

Nicole Svendsen said...

He is just so precious Kat! What great pictures to capture the memories.

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>