Thursday, October 25, 2007

He's Gone Buzzy

Ok--so this is a scene that I thought that never in a million years would I witness and certainly not be allowed to photograph.

I got some fun masks at IKEA the other day and we have been playing with them ever since. I just didn't expect for Travis to get in on the action. But to my surprise--He Did!! I am putting my marriage in jeopardy posting these pictures but I think that this is something that should be shared. It is just one more piece of evidence that parents will do whatever it takes to get their kids to eat a healthy dinner. (I was smiling the whole time that I was typing this!!)
Kai had fun trying on the mask. We are starting to get really excited about Halloween!

3 comments:

Hope R. Clark said...

Kat,
I loved catching up a bit on your life. You take fabulous pictures!! And that little Kai is gorgeous! (Can I say that?)Ah-hem...I mean handsome. :) I pray all is well in your family! I have about 3 1/2 months left before our 1st comes into the world. Much love and blessings to you!

boo and stacy said...

ohh Kat, that is tooo fun!!! And I love the one of Kai in the mask!!! What fun!! Aren't kids the best!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

Great job going out of your way for a healthy meal..when the time comes I will have to remember the mask trick:)

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>