Thursday, August 16, 2007

One of those weeks!


Monday- I got pooped on and then dinner caught fire
Tuesday- Kai fell and cut his mouth and bled like crazy
Wednesday- I can't even remember because of Monday and Tuesday
Thursday- I am writing this and hoping that the rest of the day goes well

Ugggg! Entertwined with all the crazy times there have been some REALLY sweet and fun times, but I know that I am being tested this week. :)

Last night I was getting bummed out and fed up and then Trav reminded me (in a really loving way) that this too shall pass. It made me think of the elderly people that go to the park everyday and watch the little kids play. I suspect that they are wishing that they could have those days back, and looking back on their memories fondly. So I am reminded to enjoy these days while we are living them. After Travis reminded me of that we got up and danced. (I love my husband) I turned on the radio and the song playing was, "I want to leave a legacy." I got a serious case of the chills.

So, today would have been my Grandma and Grandpa's 66th wedding anniversary. She always maintains that they never went to bed angry with one another and always worked through any misunderstanding with love. Talk about leaving a legacy. So I will keep dancing in the kitchen with my husband after a challenging day and hope that we too will leave a legacy.

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>