Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day Two was pretty much a Ben Stiller movie, where he is the underdog and everything goes pretty wrong for him. We are just hoping that today is the beginning of the REST of the story that ends with a happy ending. Here are a few examples; Zach threw up in the ocean, Kat got punched (by accident) in the nose, everyone ended up at a beach that was beyond questionable with some really shady characters, Zach tripped and fell through the sliding screen door, Stacey and Liv got hit on by a few 15 year old boys and then ended up in a crack addicts bathroom, Kai tried to throw himself from his highchair, and the whole time Trav was surfing.
After being grumpy Zach and Liv and I went for a drive to try to blow off some steam and that was definitely where the highlights of the day happened.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The scenery is gorgeous and we are gr8phul to be here with some gr8 friends but today we are going in search of some SUNSHINE :)

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>