Thursday, September 6, 2007

Time in Maine

Travis and I were fortunate enough to be able to go to Maine for Zach and Liv's wedding. It was just the two of us. Kai stayed in NC with his Grandma (and had a blast!) It was a fun time, and we did get to go out and see some friends from Jackson and Trav got to play a few games of pool.


Here is Sean making quite an entrance to the Quarterdeck bar--after hours! :)


And Carl wowed us all with his mad break dancing skills.






On Friday Trav took me out for a day of romance! :) It was really sweet of him and I enjoyed it a ton. We went and checked out lighthouses and saw the coast, and even found some wild orchids! Of course, I brought my camera along, and Trav even agreed to a few pictures, in between skipping rocks and playing.






Zach and Liv had a beautiful day and their ceremony was so heart felt. They are a great couple and we are gr8phul that we got to be there, to share in their celebration. It is so excited to see them start out on the rest of their lives--together!






If you are interested to see more pictures from Zach and Liv's wedding, I am working on my first real slideshow and I am going to put it on my Willcox photography blog. Hopefully soon, I am trying to learn how to do it and where to upload it. :) Always learning!

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

the picture of the ship with the moon is beautiful:) you are such a good photographer! so precious about your romantic date and wedding getaway with trav. gotta love getting away from it all with your husband!

boo and stacy said...

Great pics! Of course, you're a photographer!

Boo & Stacy

Erik said...

Kat--great pictures!!! Looks like a fun trip.

Erik said...

great pictures Kat--looks like a fun trip-I love the East coast.

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>