Sunday, July 22, 2007

Getting Started






















In the mountains of truth, you never climb in vain. Either you already reach a higher point today, or you exercise your strength in order to be able to climb higher tomorrow. (Nietzsche)

We have considered ourselves tech savvy for sometime but have recently realized that we were behind the curve without a blog. So, we, the "adults" of the household, are starting this project together, mainly to keep up with the Jones's (and the Arnold's, and the Rillos's, and the Svendsen's, and everyone else we know).
So...what do we have going on in our lives that is worth blogging. Hmmm-Kai just woke up from a nap and we are going to head to the beach to go surfing in a few - pictures to come. I guess that is worth blogging :)

No comments:

Redondo Beach, CA, United States
It is me and my two boys. My husband and my son, both are pretty cute in my opinion.


<>